Offerd Salary Open
Experience 3 - 3
Industry Electrical Jobs
Our client is a proven leader in the Fire Safety and Security Integration industries, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 25 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals.
Anistar is seeking experienced Fire Alarm Technician for a Full Time position. Candidates will provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing/trouble shooting on all aspects of low voltage fire alarm systems. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate will under general supervision, maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and must have experience with the following:
- Must have 3+ years of experience with full life cycle installation of various Fire Alarm devices and systems associated with the fire safety industry.
- Experience with regard to retail environments preferred.
- Ability to manage a team of technicians
- Business Development
- NICET, Fire-lite, Honeywell, Tyco, Notifier, or other industry certs highly desired
- Ability to apply proper fire stopping procedures when necessary
- Possess working knowledge National Electric Code (NEC) with regard to the Fire safety industry
- A valid driver’s license
- A High School Diploma or equivalent (Vocational/Technical/Business School strongly preferred)
- NICET 2 or above
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to pass applicable state and federal background checks
- Must pass pre employment drug screening