Open Call Center environment. Responds to customer inquiries regarding customer orders, order ship dates, shipped items and quality of shipped items by performing the following duties.
• Manage large amounts of incoming / outgoing calls
• Close out or open call records
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
• Utilize computer technology to handle call volumes
• Work with Manager to compile monthly reports.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Help customers navigate online ordering
• Works with customer to investigate lost shipments, damaged shipment, gather documentation to file timely logistic claims against shipping carrier.
• Other duties as assigned
• Proven customer support experience
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Strong research , follow up, attention to detail
• Familiar with Salesforce / SAP CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• 2-5 years’ experience
• High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.