Offerd Salary Open
Experience 5 - 0
Industry IT Jobs
The Access Management Analyst is responsible for executing and transitioning daily operations work associated with provisioning and de-provisioning of user identities and access to various applications. Perform daily functions required to support, maintain, and adhere to the rules and controls for access security to protect the information assets. Work with critical and sensitive information on a daily basis and is relied upon to maintain intended user security safeguards.
- Process user access control change requests, such as adding, modifying, and deleting user and group accounts within our AD platform and various clinical and business applications.
- Understand business needs and impact on provisioning for user-related changes.
- Manage access recertification reviews to prevent unauthorized access to data and maintain proper security levels.
- Administer the day-to-day activities to ensure communication of time-critical information and to maintain consistent customer service levels.
- Provide a broad level of support to customers to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve user access-related issues.
- Review work processes to identify, design, and recommend improvements for efficiency and enhanced security.
- Drives compliance with policies, procedures and standards. Accurately and thoroughly documents appropriate detail in request tickets and tracking systems.
- Applies an understanding of technical solutions in relation to the current, as well as the future business environment to independently research
- and resolve access related issues.
- Participates in access management/information security workgroups.
- Participates in activities to identify and implement standardization of access support activities.
- Participates in assigned project-related initiatives related to user access-related changes.
- Assists end users about the proper submission of access requests to meet all established policies and audit guidelines.
- Epic Experience required
- 3-5 years IT experience A minimum of two years of access control experience with a general understanding of distributed networking systems,
- database management systems, and applications required. Strong understanding of access control methods including access control lists and user
- and group administration.