Offerd Salary Open
Experience 3 - 0
The Contractor shall provide a variety of clerical and administrative tasks as required by the district Administrative Division to perform tasks related in support of the Administrative staff to include but not limited to the following:
- Produce a variety of written documents utilizing word processing software application (Microsoft Office Suite), working from handwritten draft, edited copy or electronic files created by another staff member.
- Identify or secure statistical or other information from files and related sources for input into appropriate database or spreadsheet or report.
- Serve as back-up Receptionist. Receive visitors, answer telephone, field callers or take messages as appropriate. Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail.
- Perform data entry for various Budget and any other Administrative Division requirements.
- Review travel authorizations to ensure completion and attachment of all required receipts/documents. Functions as travel software submitter for travel authorizations.
- Sort and arrange material for filing and files material in alphabetical, numerical or chronological order. Locates filed material based on working knowledge of office filing systems.
- Operate copy machines, make copies, collate and staple material as requested.
- Find and retrieve information from files in response to request from authorized users.
- Makes recurring and special messenger trips as necessary (clerk runs, mail runs, etc.)
- Prints documents, obtains required approval signatures, makes copies and distributes as required.
- Assist with maintaining a variety of administrative documents, files and records for all the Administrative Division functions.
- Run various specific financial and administrative reports as requested.
- Provide clerical support filing, sorting, boxing, shipping, receiving and storage of records and files
- Performs other clerical and/or administrative related duties as assigned.
- Works under the direction of the Administrative Officer.
- At minimum, a high school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of three years of experience in administrative support in a professional environment.
- Skill in operating a personal computer.
- Familiarity with office machines sufficient to perform recurring operations as well as user-selected custom features, e.g., copy enlargement and reduction, collate, etc.
- Ability to review and analyze data and information from multiple sources.
- Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions are very important.
- Good oral and written communication skills are highly desirable.
- Demonstrate ability to learn the functions, priorities, commitments, policies and regulations in compliance of the office and department.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.