Offerd Salary Open
Experience 2 - 0
Industry IT Jobs
Responsible for software testing, including requirements analysis, test preparation, test automation, test execution, results analysis, and defect reporting.
Basic Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently, follow procedure steps, and document defects.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external customers. Ability to meet short and long-term deadlines.
- Ability to work with and mentor other test resources.
- Ability to acquire significant domain knowledge. Willingness to learn.
- Understanding of object-oriented and component-based product development.
- Ability to think "outside of the box " to offer creative solutions to problems.
- Knowledge of different test methodologies, tools, and practices.
- Knowledge of software automation to include scripting, debugging, execution, and analysis.
- Automated testing experience (developing automated tests, creating test frameworks).
- Experience using Selenium, TestNG, Nightwatch, Spock.
- Being able to problem solve in a complex technical environment.
- Evaluate and Develop Automation POC, develop automation framework and provide technical recommendation to optimize Automation Test performance.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Added advantage if they have experience in data series testing (R algorithm).
- Integration of the automation test cases with the build release tool such as Jenkins, Gitlab.
- Bamboo Experience with dynamic software/electro-mechanical systems. Build, test, and deploy supporting test systems.
- Experience using JIRA for task tracking.
- MS Office applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Project/etc.), is very helpful.
Nice to Haves:
- Occasionally, people come in with testing certifications (such as CQA, CSTE, CSTP, CSQE). These are a big plus.
- Domain experience in HVAC controllers would definitely be an advantage but is not required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Some coding experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn