Offerd Salary Open
Experience 2 - 0
Industry IT Jobs
We currently have two openings for Epic Optime Analysts in Richfield, MN. These positions will focus primarily on the Optime Epic module, but be expected to support additional modules of Epic over time. They will design, implement, support and maintain EPIC functions in collaboration with other IT staff and clinical end users. They also initiates change management and positively influences changes for end users that optimize the value.
- Assesses builds and deploys software and new application functionality.
- Performs unit testing and assists with system and end-user test planning and testing.
- Develops and/or assists with test scripts; may manage the testing process, or advise business partners on testing components.
- Analyzes functional and technical requirements for changes or enhancements and updates system designs and specifications.
- Diagnoses system failures and corrects issues.
- Drafts technical specifications based on identified business requirements.
- Supports 3rd party application software; interacts with vendors regarding problems, upgrade schedules, and software installations.
- Provides requested documentation and interviews with auditors and third party requestors.
- Working knowledge of programming languages
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Proven ability to gather requirements and deliver output on those requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in technical and non-technical vernacular
- Proven ability to write technical documentation in a clear manner
- Experience participating on project teams, preferably from initiation through successful implementation and acceptance of application change
- Ability to build and maintain a good working relationships with peers and customers
- Expertise with more than one system development methodologies
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related field OR graduation from an accredited program in a health care field OR a minimum 6 years of experience in an IT and/or Business Analyst role may substitute for the bachelor's degree requirement
- 2+ years of Optime build experience
- 3+ years in inpatient hospital information systems (e.g. clinical analyst, system design and development, trainer) or related work experience.
- 3+ years IT analysis and technical design experience
- 1+ year experience coding, testing, and implementing program changes.
- Epic Optime certification
- 2+ years of Epic build experience on any of the following: Anesthesia, ASAP, Beacon, Beaker, HIM, Radiant, Resolute, Stork, or Willow.
- Experience in delivering clinical inpatient health care